Unfortunately this Easter holiday is seeing many of us cooped up in our homes, unable to do the things we would normally look forward to at this time. We know this can be tough, so we thought we’d share a list if things you and your family can get up to this Easter without going out.
- Catch a free concert from the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra on their Digital Concert Hall – Click Here
- Watch a free play from the National Theatre – Click Here
- Watch a Musical on YouTube – Click Here
- Print out some colouring-in pages from Crayola – Click Here
- Take a virtual tour of a famous museum – Click Here
- Take some time to cook up something nice – Click Here
- Learn a new language – Click Here
- Get out into the garden
- Relax and get some rest!
- Call/FaceTime friends and family
If we come across any other great resources we will be sure to share them with you!